Perform a variety of duties required to assist in the daily pultrusion processes focused around the resin delivery system and/or saw operator jobs in order to make certain end product meets customer and company’s establish standards for size, shape, quality, and appearance.
- Clean, inspect, and package finished goods pieces at the end of production lines.
- Fabricate or assemble work in process material into finished goods.
- Perform cut-down jobs as requested by scheduling.
- Record production information, scrap and other required data.
- Perform thorough quality inspections and report defective material to Pultrusion Operator.
- Assist Pultrusion Operators and maintain equipment during break times.
- Clean, fill and transport resin vessels to production lines.
- Assist with Mat delivery to pultrusion lines.
- Dispose of hazardous material from resin vessels.
- Maintain work areas and equipment to ensure a clean and orderly condition.
- Follow prescribed or standard safety regulations.
- Perform other associated or related duties as assigned or directed.
- Assist with breaks on pultrusion lines.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities as required.
DIRECTION OF OTHERS: Does not direct others.