Warehouse Worker - (22336)
Receives, unpacks, checks, and stores merchandise or materials. Fills requisitions and orders. May operate fork lift. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of manual tasks. Works under general supervision.
- Load and unload shipments of products and/or materials; record receipts & enter into computer system
- Stage materials for pick-up or shipping.
- Move materials on and off of shelves.
- Assist in staging customer orders.
- Perform assigned tasks thoroughly and on time.
- Keep warehouse areas clean and neat, may include sweeping, snow shoveling, picking up debris, and maintain safe environment.
- Accept variable work schedules and tasks.
- Maintain service parts area; log all incoming and outgoing parts.
- Maintain inventory levels record and report specific usage.
- Recommend changes/improvements to work processes and procedures in writing.
- Understand and meet safety requirements for equipment and tools.
- Help lifting large units as requested, pick up and deliver material when necessary.
- Deliver needed materials to job sites
- May help with heavy lifting on installation job sites
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of application and use of power tools.
- Organizational skills, detail oriented.
- Ability to physically lift up to 75 pounds.
- Basic knowledge of construction materials and tools
- Basic math skills; legible writing.
- Forklift operation certification required.
Northborough, MA US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.