Maintenance Manager - (22347)
Silver Line by Andersen, the nation’s leading vinyl window and door manufacturer, has a rewarding opportunity for a Maintenance Manager to lead all maintenance operations to support the North Brunswick, NJ manufacturing site. This is an excellent opportunity for advancement and growth!
At Silver Line by Andersen, we make windows that provide builders, architects, and home owners with energy efficient, low maintenance solutions that add beauty and charm to any home. We have been in New Jersey for 23 years and have been a part of the Andersen family for 10 years.
- Lead the North Brunswick maintenance team, consisting of plant maintenance, specialized trades, and storeroom
- Lead progressive maintenance initiatives in support of zero loss culture.
- Actively manage, implement, monitor and/or contribute toward programs intended to increase the uptime of assets. Such programs include, but are not limited to, Preventive Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, Reliability-Centered Maintenance, Total Productive Maintenance, and FMEA.
- Coordinate with operations leadership to define customer requirements and lead improvement efforts throughout the maintenance organization to ensure a safe, predictable manufacturing processes
- Manage/Lead the maintenance organization to excellence in the areas of: Safety, Quality, Cost and Productivity using Lean Manufacturing/World Class Manufacturing methodologies and TPM
- Ensure consistency throughout the maintenance function
- Develop and maintain the budget for the maintenance organization
- Establish a work environment characterized by mutual trust and respect, open and honest communications and teamwork
- Develop/institute Maintenance best practices with clearly defined metrics that have the result of driving operational performance.
- Identify and implement training programs to develop the skills of maintenance technicians to continue to meet the needs of the changing business
- Ensure compliance to regulatory codes and statutes
DIRECTION OF OTHERS:
- Up to four direct reports in supervision roles
- Approximately 60 indirect reports in skilled trades, including: electricians, mechanics, welders, millwrights, carpenters, machinists, machine builders, clerks, etc.
- BS degree in Engineering or a related technical discipline. Applicants not meeting this attribute must show prior experience sufficient to demonstrate equivalent capabilities.
- 7-10 manufacturing experience, minimum 3 years in technical or operational management positions
- Strong technical aptitude
- Demonstrated budget planning and management skills
- Possess a high degree of training and coaching skills, as well as excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Strong interpersonal and people skills, along with strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Management/control of MRO parts inventories/service work
- Experience with World Class Manufacturing practices (TPM, 5S, Lean, etc.)
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Professional development
- Tuition reimbursement
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- An environment where collaboration is key
- Volunteer opportunities – on company time
- Training & career progression
North Brunswick, NJ US