Logistics Operations Manager - (22058)
DO YOU HAVE +8 YRS OF WAREHOUSE/DISTRIBUTION MGMT EXP?
ARE YOU LOOKING TO BE APART OF A GROWING COMPANY?
WELL THIS IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!
Andersen Corporation is seeking an Operations Manager at our Douglasville, GA location to manage and drive the process of continuous improvement for the warehouse/distribution function to achieve the overall business results for assigned area(s) of responsibility. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver agreed to results in the areas of safety, quality, delivery, costs and employee satisfaction/ development.
- Define and communicate performance targets for safety, quality, delivery, costs and employee engagement/ development with team. Hold team accountable to those targets.
- Develop, implement, and support plans to provide process improvement in key areas defined above. Improvement initiatives will be aligned with AMS/lean/CI principles and our strategic plan.
- Establish an environment conducive to high levels of engagement, morale, employee satisfaction, and performance based on the Andersen Enterprise Values and Vision.
- Ensure alignment of activities and resources within the function, and ensure cross-organization collaboration and employee involvement where appropriate.
- Provide coaching, information, ideas, feedback and encouragement to employees and managers to promote the growth and development of the team.
- Be highly visible to employees, create a safe environment for participation and promote hands-on, high involvement approaches to problem solving.
- Establish visual management techniques to manage the value stream
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Four year degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience and
- 8 years of supervisory or leadership experience.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of world-class (Lean, Safety, Quality, Manufacturing) and facilitate Kaizens.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities including the ability to work and motivate people.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
- Knowledge of technical aspects of transportation planning, commercial motor vehicle driver and equipment management.
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal, and presentation.
- Ability to travel.
Lithia Springs, GA US