Communications Manager - (22246)
- Corporate communications leader for the RbA business, responsible for leading strategic initiatives in public relations, corporate communications, internal communications to the RbA Retail Network and social media as well as leadership and management of the RbA customer experience management program. Primary brand compliance leader for the RbA retail network. Responsible for leading our corporate content development initiatives on the web and social media.
- Social Media - Lead RbA social media strategy and development of content that is aligned with overall brand, PR and digital strategy. Lead crisis response team and provide guidelines and direction to the RbA network on Social Media best practices.
- Internal Communications - Chief point of contact for communications to the RbA Retail network. Manage the development of a variety of media to drive effective communications throughout the organization, including newsletters, announcements, memos, meetings, intranet, letters, videos, presentations, speeches, other audio/visual tools. Lead, plan and create content for company intranet system (TheVibe). Plan, organize and conduct internal communications audits and assessments; continuously improve communications based on common measurement tools, employee feedback, and internal and external best practices. Craft communications for senior executive leaders as necessary.
- Public Relations - Lead RbA's Public Relations efforts to "share the good" about Renewal by Andersen and the retail network. Partner with the AW corporate team to both align our efforts and leverage organizational resources. Provide direction to external resources in pursuit of RbA objectives. Serve as main point of contact for special events that effect senior management.
- Customer Experience Management System - Lead and manage the RbA Signature Service customer experience management program, including managing vendor relationships that support the program. Communicate best practices, report results and promote adoption of existing tools and continue to innovate and improve the program.
- 3rd Party Endorsements - Develop, implement and grow 3rd party endorsements on behalf of RbA including but not limited to customer reviews on key web sites, key industry partners (JD Power, Angie’s List, etc,) and key strategic partners. Lead initiatives to drive online reviews and maintain a positive online presence across the web.
- Content Creation -- Lead, manage and execute communications plans aligned with and in support of business priorities. Lead internal content creation efforts for social media, the web and for external marketing. Set content strategy and manage and maintain content creation calendar. Ensure compliance to established brand standards for internally created content, and content developed by the RbA network. Manage brand trademark, naming and other legal protection activities related to brand communications.
- Manage two direct reports (Communications Specialist and Social Media Specialist)
- Manage a wide variety of strategic external vendor relationships for public relations, customer experience management, online reputation and content development.
- 10 or more years marketing communications and public relations leadership experience
- 4 year college degree, preferably with marketing or communications emphasis
- Strategic understanding of communication disciplines, including media evaluation and selection and creative development and production processes
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Understanding of Net Promoter Score methodology with respect to customer experience measurement
- Ability to evaluate and maximize employee capabilities
- Ability to effectively train, coach and energize team members
- Strong writing skills
Cottage Grove, MN US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.