Administrative Specialist II - (22304)
May be asked to perform any or all of the function of an Administrative Specialist I.
Process a wide variety of standard business transactions that may include creation & payment of invoices, production/purchasing/inventory records and schedules, or credit investigation and processing.
Inputs data into electronic format or retrieves electronic data, classifies, and updates
Communicates with co-workers to gather data or to receive problem, then researches files, either manual or electronic to resolve issue. Communicates resolution on timely and professional manner, with great degree of accuracy expected.
May communicate with customers to resolve credit, collection, or delivery problems.
Reconciles files and records in a manner that assures that all components of company’s various business systems “tie out”. Investigates and resolve or reports discrepancies to higher authority for timely handling.
Assist with Human Resources duties including OSHA records, DOT records, answer and screens telephone calls, and provide information on an as-needed basis.
- High school level general education in office practices or bookkeeping with either post-secondary education or equivalent experience in administrative, accounting, or secretarial practice.
- At least three years of successful business experience in one or more facets related to office support of a distribution, construction, or manufacturing business.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate with co-workers, customers, and vendors to resolve a problem in a courteous and business-like manner where conflict may be involved.
- Demonstrated keyboard skills at an advance level with very few errors.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly and accurately utilize word processing or spreadsheet software.
- Demonstrated ability to use personal computer to access and manipulate a range of data bases using both company-specific programs as well as Internet resources.
- Skill in using all basic office equipment.
- Demonstrated analytical skills along with strong desire to solve business problems
Menomonie, WI US