Installation Process Manager I - (22266)
The Installation Process Manager I will manage the installation process, including technical measurement, warehouse, installation and service, to ensure Homeowner delight, efficiency and appropriate resource capacity. They will ensure the installation process associates are prepared and able to deliver flawless installation and service the first time.
- Ensure homeowner delight, as measured through customer satisfaction surveys, by training and coaching associates on technical capabilities and customer service. Research and/or develop new processes to increase efficiency and homeowner satisfaction. Regularly visit homeowner works sites to audit existing and new processes.
- Meet or exceed homeowner expectations on the timing of installation processes by having a capable workforce available to meet demand fluctuations. Lead the recruiting efforts as needed to meet workforce requirements.
- Meet or exceed planned margins and revenue dollar goals by having a capable workforce and using outsourcing as appropriate. Work closely with the Sales and Customer Process functions to ensure resources are aligned in a proactive manner with demand fluctuations.
- Lead the safety initiatives of the installation process associates to ensure safe practices are in place and are followed. Ensure that all regulatory required training is completed as appropriate. Participate as a team member on the CORO Safety Committee.
- Ensure that all regulatory procedures and/or requirements impacting the installation process are met.
- Supervise installations process associates including performance planning, fostering open communication and answering team concerns and questions.
- Manage independent contractors (including contracts, selection and training) to ensure that appropriate installation process capacity exists.
- Work directly with homeowners to resolve installation process issues.
- Directly manage all associates involved in the installation process.
- Four year degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience; minimum requirement of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 7 years of work experience in the home improvement or other closely related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of direct supervision experience.
- Previous customer service experience, especially win/win problem solving and conflict resolution skills required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of applicable building codes and construction techniques.
- Previous work experience recruiting and managing independent contractors.
- Ability to work and lead in a team environment.
- Basic financial knowledge.
- Previous P&L responsibility helpful, but not required.
Jessup, MD US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.