Accounting Analyst - (22153)
Assist in developing, interpreting, and implementing moderately difficult financial and accounting concepts, or techniques across the enterprise related to accounts payable or receivables processes, while ensuring compliance with corporate policies and procedures by performing the following duties:
- Protect Enterprise assets through analysis and corresponding action plan relative to complex, high risk, difficult transactions through varying tools and documentation as they specifically pertain to either accounts receivables or payables
- With, minimal supervisory review interprets and applies corporate financial policies, government legislation and accounting theory as applicable. Monitors the system of internal accounting controls to ensure the safeguarding of company assets and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Supports critical financial cycles: period end, year end, reporting, budgeting, forecasting, physical inventories, internal/external audits, senior management meetings, etc.
- Supports, with minimal management direction, the design, development and testing of enterprise change management impacting business processes within non-integrated, multi-system environment.
- Develop positive customer, supplier and internal business partner relationships through problem solving, networking, analysis and other interactions.
- With minimal management direction, responsible for compilation, analysis and review of complex enterprise financial transactions and required summaries (balance sheet account reconciliations, expenses impacting corporate profit & loss statement, inter-company transactions, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from four-year College or university; CPA or CMA preferred
- 4 to 7 years related experience and / or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Suite of office software products (excel, windows, etc)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must drive to the highest level of ethics in accounting and business management
- Strong customer service skills are required
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
Finance and Accounting
Oak Park Heights, MN US