Quality Supervisor - (21916)
- Responsible for managing the Quality Assurance department Technician activities; scheduling Technician coverage, working with HR to communicate and enforce all company policies and processes, assisting with requisition submission and participating in hiring process
- Supervising and coaching Quality Technicians with the responsibilities required in their standard work; auditing, measuring and monitoring our production processes to ensure compliance to quality standards and specifications, initiating and participating in problem solving activities and Kaizens
- Facilitate calibration of Quality Technician standard work activities through creation and vaulting of Standard Operating Procedures and Forms for repetitive tasks. Coordinate training and audit use of SOPs to ensure ongoing sustainment of Best Practices as dictated by Departmental and Business goals
- Responsible for creating, training, and auditing of Technician Standard Work based on Departmental and Business goals
- Supervising and coaching Quality Technicians through all components of the Andersen Performance Review process including supporting personal and career development plans
- Coordinate completion of necessary business tasks including but not limited to Quality Record keeping, equipment calibration and documentation, and required tracking of Internal and External non-conformances
- Responsible for leading and coordinating Technician support of continuous improvement activities through documented data-driven problem solving in accordance with Andersen Management System best practices
- Responsible for investigation and documentation of Customer identified non-conformances as addressed through Walkout and QC Requests as well as coordination of Quality Technician review of critical remakes, orders, and Special Product Requests
- Responsible for coordinating support of containment activities when reactive issues arise and ensure all customer issues (CAPA’s, SCARS, etc.) are addressed, filed and documented in a timely manner.
- Project Participation- Develops and supports a strategic alliance with business partners. Participates in cross-functional activities focused on solving quality and production issues and enhancing our competitive advantage. Visit customer locations when necessary.
- 5-7 of years of quality and production experience.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in quality methodology and practices.
- Good knowledge of production scheduling techniques and machine utilization.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Ability to present and articulate quality programs, continuous improvement methodologies and problem solving techniques.
- Ability to meet demanding deadlines under pressure and deliver ‘right first time’ quality information.
- Highly flexible, comfortable with large amounts of information, adept at managing expectations, and able to set and adjust priorities as needed.
- Ability to lead and work effectively in teams and with all levels both in and outside of the organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to liaison at senior leadership level both internally and externally
North Brunswick, NJ US