The Process Coordinator I is primarily responsible for handling a variety of shipping office functions including coordinating deliveries and confirming with customers. See day-to-day functions of the office are running smoothly, including cross training and adjusting assignments due to unexpected absences. Coordinate shipments with dispatch, drivers, dock, sales and customers handling the office paperwork needed to make it happen and prevent backorders. The Process Coordinator shall participate in other functions within the Logistics department as required.
Responsibilities: (include but are not limited to)
• Respond to complex or escalated customer/delivery partner request/inquires.
• Provide guidance to team members; assist them in developing their knowledge, skill and relationships with their primary customers/delivery partners.
• Assist in the development, documentation, communication and adherence to policies and procedures.
• Identify, recommend and implement process improvements.
• Designs, plans and delivers delivery partner/customer reports and communications.
• Coordinate/provide training.
• Responsible for complex or escalated issues.
• Leads improvement of standard processes.
• Understands customers/delivery partners special needs and requests.
• Able to research and resolve complex business/product questions.
• Extensive knowledge of product, process, and services.
• Understands organizational impact of issues.
• Works under limited supervision requiring advanced process knowledge and the exercise of judgment in application.
• Assist co-workers with difficult inquiries from customers/delivery partners.
• May facilitate smaller teams having explicit objectives and scope.
• Advanced knowledge of technical and business tools.
• Strong troubleshooting abilities.Qualifications
Qualification and Skills required:
• Requires a high school diploma and 3-5 years’ experience in an office environment.
• Computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook0 (Advanced excel formulas, V-Lookup, Macros, Pivot table is a PLUS.
• Demonstrate ability to work independently.
• Ability to effectively recommend improvement processes where necessary.
• Ability to drive continuous improvement (demonstrates initiative and follows trough).
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization and possess strong interpersonal skills.
• Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
• Provide administrative support with respect to communication or transmittal of project documents, maintaining various project logs or databases, including extraction and compilation of data from those sources.
• Ability to communicate to warehouse staff directly with all shifts and having flexibility to work off-shift hours, including nights and or weekends.
• Requires extensive expediting and problem-solving capabilities.
• Able to create and maintain electronic and paper filing systems.
• Prolonged standing and repetitive motions, lifting, bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling
• Must be able to frequently lift 30 lbs. or more