· Lead the development and implementation of short and mid-term supply chain plans for key projects. This includes plans for supply and demand to insure the proper balance between cost and customer service.
· Partner with Business leaders, senior management and others to assess the cost and impact of recommended changes, help clarify priorities and coordinate cross-organizational consortia where common needs or issues have been identified.
· Implement a supply chain to support customer requirements at lowest total cost.
· Develop and implement future state planning business processes for new products
· Manage a Demand/Capacity Planning Model with Functions and the Plants
· Manage a Labor Planning Model with Human Resources and the Plants
· Manage/Develop inventory strategy & accuracy for the supply chain
· Plan and support implementation for new product introductions including overall Supply Chain process support and managing demand during transition states
· Develop key operations measures including productivity, inventory and people management
· Manage the overall Supply Chain processes through stage gates.
· Establish and direct Supply Chain data and information flow for IT systems
· Lead and manage activities of new product development personnel to ensure the project progresses on schedule, within budget achieving desired business results.
· Provide coaching and guidance to project resources in the performance of duties and functions for their respective responsibilities.
· Understand, document and communicate corporate supply chain position relative to internal supply chain.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
· Provide leadership and influence the supply planning resources? This position reports directly to the Director, VP, Project Executive or Lead. Qualifications
- Understanding of current processes and technologies
- Business insight and knowledge Project management
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Leadership and motivation of others
- People development
- Negotiating ability
- Change management/collaboration
- Systems orientation
- BS or BA and 5-7 years supply chain experience or equivalent
- PMBOK experience
- Cross functional exposure preferred