Staffing Specialist - (22152)
- The Staffing Specialist will provide outreach, recruitment, selection, placement and retention support and direction for production staffing at the Andersen plant in North Branch, Minnesota.
- Provide consultative support in the development of recruitment/staffing plans/programs to achieve business labor goals.
- Source, recruit, interview and place candidates for seasonal production/manufacturing roles.
- Manage the pre-employment and onboarding process.
- Scheduled and attend recruiting and outreach events.
- Interviews candidates with authority to extend offers and make hiring decisions, in some situations, and makes recommendations regarding candidates for production/manufacturing roles.
- This position is a contract role and will start immediately with the potential to be full-time based upon business needs.
- 2+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience with a staffing firm and/or recruiting for manufacturing roles (or high volume recruiting) a plus
- Understanding of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures around staffing/recruitment
- Previous experience managing the pre-employment process (background checks, substance abuse tests, etc)
- Self-motivated with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong personal computer skills using spreadsheet, word processing, and HRIS applications. Taleo experience a plus!
North Branch, MN US