Manufacturing/Industrial Engineer - (22020)
A market leader in manufacturing windows and patio doors, Andersen Corporation is recognized internationally for its innovative products. Founded in 1903, the company is privately owned and has a strong history of commitment to its employees, community and environmental stewardship. Andersen markets products throughout North America and in South America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
On the cutting edge both in technology and people-oriented programs, we experience very low turnover, a great working environment, and an excellent benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
Primary responsibilities in Manufacturing Engineering, is drive business results. The focus is to define and improve production processes and equipment reliability.
- Support a production line to achieve business metrics.
- Improve Ergonomics, Quality, labor cost, Equipment downtime, tooling life, reduce changeover and setup time.
- Work with supervisors and production staff to determine improvements
- Manage capital equipment projects
- Input on Machine design, vendor selection, Equipment design reviews
- Capability studies, DOE, Statistical analysis of product and process
- Work in a team environment to perform problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Lead continuous improvement projects aligned to lean manufacturing principles.
- Lead cost reductions and yield improvements with delivery partners.
- Utilize sound project management tools
- 4 year degree in Engineering or Technology
- Looking for varying levels of experience
- Equipment procurement experience
- Strong project management skills
- Strong knowledge of Lean manufacturing principles
- Strong knowledge of quality systems, SPC and process capability
Cottage Grove, MN US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.