Quality Technician 3rd Shift - (22080)
Silver Line Building Products, LLC. , North Brunswick, NJ
Silver Line Building Products LLC is a leading manufacturer of vinyl windows and patio doors in North America. Based in New Jersey, Silver Line has manufacturing facilities throughout North America with over 4,000 employees: North Brunswick NJ, Lithia Springs GA, Marion OH and Lansing IL.
- Verify test product conformance to specification, train operators on the use of test equipment, train operators on customer requirements, provide advanced testing and inspection, maintain quality documentation, and utilize quality tools to assist the production and engineering groups in the development and maintenance of stable and capable processes.
- Communicate, document, and help train operators on the customer requirements.
- Perform advanced product testing.
- Verify products meet specification as required.
- Measurement equipment support and training.
- Participate in daily meetings and participate in projects to address recurring. issues by conducting root cause analysis and implementing corrective actions.
- Work with leads, supervisors, technicians, and other quality support members to correct shifts/trends as necessary.
- Assist in go/no go decisions on questionable product .
- Maintains and updates QMS documents and quality contents as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent on the job training preferred.
- 3 years' experience/or equivalent knowledge of quality systems.
- Good Computer Skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to take photos and transfer into documents.
- Evidence of responsibility for verifying product conformance to specifications either in a quality role or production role.
- Knowledge and ability to use multiple types of measuring equipment ie: Calipers, depth gauge, etc.
- Good communication skills, both written & oral.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and present recommendations in a clear, concise, and logical manner.
- Good organization, prioritization and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, and work in a fast pace flexible environment.
- Strong aptitude in process improvement and problem solving.
- Desire to continue to grow and develop personally.
- Self-motivated & Customer focused.
- Proven team work and leadership abilities.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Professional development
- Tuition reimbursement
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- An environment where collaboration is key
- Volunteer opportunities – on company time
- Training & career progression
North Brunswick, NJ US