Provides recruitment, selection, placement and retention support and direction to assigned business units.
Provide consultative support to management in the development of recruitment/staffing plans/programs to achieve business labor goals.
Assignments deal with both routine and complex issues.
Maintains effective working relationships with all levels of company management to ensure staffing coverage of human resource needs.
Develops and implements recruiting/sourcing strategies and processes to support the hiring and business needs of the corporation.
Monitors staffing processes to ensure legal compliance.
Interprets internal job posting and transfers program.
Coordinates the development of recruitment advertising.
Interviews candidates and with minimal supervision has authority to extend and negotiate hiring decisions, in some situations, and makes recommendations regarding candidates to hiring managers and HR Generalists for regular exempt and nonexempt positions.
Verifies pre-employment hiring documentation, reviews hiring decision, and coordinates substance abuse tests.
Provides counseling/training to managers on staffing processes and legal compliance.
Provides enhanced counseling/training to employees on staffing processes and career planning.
Develops and maintains effective working relationships with placement agencies, colleges, universities, technical schools, diversity community agencies, etc.
Coordinates temporary office position placements
Under supervision and with latitude for actions and decisions, has responsibility for most aspects of projects that are broad in nature and that may require originality and/or ingenuity.
Develops, generates, and uses quarterly staffing summary reports to enhance existing processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of staffing/recruiting experience.
- Understanding of specific HR concepts with emphasis on staffing processes, internal HR policies, employment law and interviewing techniques or equivalent demonstrated skills and abilities.
- Self-motivated with very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong personal computer skills using spreadsheet, word processing, and HRIS applications.
- Strong knowledge of laws and regulations relating to all HR employment functions.
- Ability to research information and analyze data, arrive at valid conclusions and make recommendations and plan of action.