Supply Chain Opportunities - (22084)
Andersen Corporation is seeking candidates with Industrial Engineer backgrounds to join our Supply Chain teams in Bayport and Cottage Grove, MN. The supply chain teams are seeking Supply Chain Analysts and Senior Supply Chain Analysts to support high-level supply chain projects throughout our operations. The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- High focus on project management by driving resolutions of systemic business problems by planning, leading and directing significant projects that affect several areas of the supply chain
- Responsible for the performance of the assigned area in terms of Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost.
- Supervise and coordinate the development and communication of materials flow, information flow and inventory management for the plant
- Lead, direct, and participate in continuous improvement activities to accomplish plant business goals and objectives in terms of safety, quality, customer service, cost, and staff development.
- Provide linkage support resources such as Materials Management, Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering and Configuration Services, IT, Distribution, Transportation, and Consolidation Centers.
- Ensures coordination and integration of manufacturing and planning policies, processes and programs, including customer service and operational efficiencies, which support the Plant and Supply Chain Metrics
- Coach, train, support, and develop a team of flexible, multi-skilled staff in accordance with Andersen Corporation’s Lean principles, values, employee covenant, and strategic direction.
- Design and implement cost improvement business models across the supply chain that achieves strategic process improvements.
- Prepare forecast/budget production levels.
- Support corporate sourcing objectives and Supplier Management. Understand supplier capacity/capabilities constraints
- Requires ability to define problems, collect data, analyze data, offer solutions, and implement to achieve the desired results.
- Optimize around plan/source /delivery capabilities of our ERP tool.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Experience within a project management environment; PMP certification preferred, but not required
- Solid understanding of information systems that support supply chain and manufacturing operations.
- Must have demonstrated skills in written and verbal communication, facilitation and presentations
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, analytical and conceptual skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of information systems that support manufacturing operations within this position’s scope.
- Knowledge and skills in problem solving, analysis, communication, and opportunity identification
Bayport, MN US