Andersen Corporation is seeking an Administrative Assistant II at our Lithia Springs location. The duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
• Performs a variety of tasks. A significant degree of creativity and latitude is required
• Handle highly sensitive and confidential information on a regular basis; explain policies when necessary
• Schedule, prepare environment, and serve as primary contact for daily and long-range meetings; create documents for meeting (e.g. agendas, handouts, etc.); complete, store & distribute meeting minutes or notes as required; follow through on action items as appropriate. Work with other executives or administrative assistants for scheduling. Travel to off-site meeting locations as needed.
• File management (hardcopy and electronic) following legal retention requirements, as appropriate (e.g.,
• AW Records Management process)
• Prepare, proof and distribute correspondence; handle incoming mail, complete mailing projects
• Coordinate travel arrangements and coordinate completion of expense reports
• Facilitate appropriate internal processes (e.g. invoice processing, P-cards, time reporting); review expenses against budget & take steps to correct issues as needed.
• Compose, prepare and distribute reports, materials and documents (e.g. presentations, department
• Communications, spreadsheets, charts, etc.)
• Maintain contact and paper files
• Maintain calendars & schedule; manage email in-boxes
• Maintain appropriate levels of office supplies, equipment and other materials
• Answer, screen, direct and follow-up when appropriate on phone calls; check and follow-up on voicemail as needed
• Act as liaison to internal and external business partners, including high-level staff; regularly interact with executives in and outside of Andersen, Board Members, Community Leaders
• Coordinate and complete special projects as assigned; may act as project liaison with delivery partners
• Maintain standard work for position
• Provide information and direction on behalf of executive to business partners.
• Associates Degree or Equivalent preferred
• 3-5 years’ experience with increasing levels of responsibility
• 5+ years’ experience in an administrative/support role
• Must have good writing and communication skills
• Conducts themselves with a high degree of poise & business etiquette
• Strong organizational & coordination skills
• High level of desktop computer skills including spreadsheet, presentation, work processing, email, schedule management and associated Microsoft software products
• Capability to create, manage, and improve SharePoint collaborative websites used for managing organizational information
• Ability to create visual and professional PowerPoint presentations based on content provided from senior leaders.
• Ability to manage multiple and/or time dependent activities
• Flexibility, cooperation and negotiation skills
• Customer focus