Contract Recruiter - Production Staffing - (22071)
- Contract Recruiter role provides recruitment, selection, placement and retention support and direction for production staffing.
- Provide consultative support in the development of recruitment/staffing plans/programs to achieve business labor goals.
- Source, recruit, interview and place candidates for seasonal production/manufacturing roles.
- Interviews candidates with authority to extend offers and make hiring decisions, in some situations, and makes recommendations regarding candidates for production/manufacturing roles.
- This position is a contract role and will start immediately (duration of assignment will likely be through the end of the year or longer based on business needs).
- 2+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience with a staffing firm and/or recruiting for manufacturing roles (or other high volume recruiting environment) a plus
- Understanding of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures around staffing/recruitment
- Self-motivated with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working with diverse candidate population a plus
- Strong personal computer skills using spreadsheet, word processing, and HRIS applications. Taleo experience a plus!
Bayport, MN US