Facilities Project Lead I/II - (21892)
Silver Line by Andersen, a leading manufacturer of high quality vinyl windows and doors, has a rewarding opportunity for a Facility Project Leader at our North Brunswick, New Jersey facility.
The Facility Project Leader is responsible for:
- Providing analytical and design engineering services supporting the evaluation, upgrade, and operation of facility mechanical systems infrastructure, supporting both the facility as well as manufacturing processes.
- Project planning, coordination, and execution supporting facility capital improvements, including but not limited to general construction, mechanical systems, and electrical systems.
- Supporting a variety of corporate facility initiatives that directly or indirectly support organizational strategies.
- This position will involve some domestic travel (< 10%)
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Evaluation and design of HVAC, dust collection, plumbing, compressed air, and process piping systems.
- Developing cost estimates and construction schedules for related projects.
- Project planning and management.
- Develop and execution of projects of varying size and complexity.
- Supporting business units to ensure the facility and supporting infrastructure is positioned to support the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or construction field with 10+ years related work experience, preferably with some experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Applicant should possess working knowledge of general construction principles and a basic understanding of building electrical systems.
- Applicants should possess working knowledge of building codes and OSHA requirements.
- Applicants should possess excellent communications skills and the ability to energize others.
North Brunswick, NJ US