Silver Line by Andersen is the nation’s leading vinyl window and door manufacturer. With 3,000 employees, and plants located in North Brunswick NJ, Lithia Springs GA, Marion OH and Lansing IL, we make windows that provide builders, architects, and home owners with energy efficient, low maintenance solutions that add beauty and charm to any home.
This position is located at 1780 WestFork Dr. Lithia Springs, GA 30122PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (Include but are not limited to):
- Perform assigned work independently and as part of a team
- Performs typical maintenance tasks to support the assembly floor and the entire facility.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Operates Fab Shop and equipment. Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
- Sets stops or guides to specified length as indicated by scale, rule or template.
- Positions workpiece against stops or aligns layout.
- Observes machine operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunction.
- Measures workpiece dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operation.
- Removes burrs, sharp edges, rust, or scale from workpiece.
- Performs minor machine maintenance such as oiling machines, dies, or workpieces.
- Sets up and performs maintenance on fab shop machines and performs burning work.
- Operates any equipment needed to perform job,
- Performs related duties as assigned by supervision. Use a variety of hand and power tools, and material handling equipment in performing duties