Glass Cutter 2nd shift - (21951)
Silver Line by Andersen is the nation’s leading vinyl window and door manufacturer. With 3,000 employees, and plants located in North Brunswick NJ, Lithia Springs GA, Marion OH and Lansing IL, we make windows that provide builders, architects, and home owners with energy efficient, low maintenance solutions that add beauty and charm to any home.
This Glass Cutter 2nd shift position is based in 1780 Westfork Dr., Lithia Springs, GA.
PURPOSE: Responsible for various windows & doors assembly operations. Managing the flow of material throughout the plant by performing the following duties:
Shift: 1st and 2nd
Responsibilities: (include but are not limited to)
- Use light machinery and hand tools and measuring tape to manufacture
- Take pieces of glass from the optimization machine to the glass carts
- Possess basic knowledge of product/process/customer expectations within work center
- Use Go/No Go gauges or visual controls for assessing product quality
- Follow all safety practices required for the job
- Follow defined housekeeping, organization, and 5S process expectations
- Maintain good attendance and be punctual
- Possess ability to understand work instructions for your work area.
- Responsible for checking respective quality work
- Maintain a respectful workplace environment
- Take breaks at designated times and do not leave the area before the horn sound
Lithia Springs, GA US