- Call Monitoring and Quality Assurance - Utilize call monitoring system and scorecard to ensure process compliance. Provide continuous feedback to individual agents as necessary. Assist in establishing
call scoring guidelines and performance objectives.
- Recruitment & Training – Assist in recruitment & hiring of inside sales reps. Assist in continuous refinement of formal training. Ensure new and existing reps are fully trained on procedures and processes. Responsible for ongoing training and coaching of team.
- Call Handling – Assist with the inbound and outbound calls of homeowner inquiries into Renewal by Andersen, in extreme high volume situations.
- Call Reporting – Update call center KPI information from phone system and also customer management system, as needed. Maintain weekly scorecard for all inside sales rep as needed.
- Process improvement – assist to identify opportunities to establish/improve processes internally within the inside sales center as well as with respect to the inside sales center’s interaction with field sales, corporate sales and corporate marketing. Drive process acceptance and implementation.
- Outbound warm-calling – assist in developing training, infrastructure, processes and procedures for Renewal by Andersen to conduct outbound warm-calling of contacts and open quotes.
- Conduct regular team meetings for updates on processes and training on product, scripting, customer management system, etc.
- Conduct regular 1:1’s with all direct reports.
- Support Sales team in all CORO markets by responding to emails and phone call inquiries, as well as regularly reviewing resulted appointments.
- Assist with evening and weekend supervision.
- Become versed in all other aspects of the company-owned retail operation (including in-home selling, installation, operations, and customer service) to fully understand their impact on the customer experience.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
DIRECTION OF OTHERS:
- Direct supervision of up to 3 ISC Coaches and 25 - 30 inside sales reps.
- Provide on-going feedback to CORO inside sales reps regarding actual performance against goals.
- Participate in team projects with members of corporate marketing staff and CORO retail operations.
·Bachelor’s degree in business or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
·Sales and marketing experience preferred.
·Minimum of two years inside sales and/or call center experience.
·Able to work non-traditional hours as needed (evenings and weekends)
·Demonstrated ability to overcome objections, negotiate positive outcomes and present positive image of the company.
·Ability to coach and train others.
·Ability to work with all levels and types of people and to appreciate diversity.
·Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
·Strong written and verbal communication skills.
·Able to work non-traditional hours as needed (evenings and weekends).