Lead Talent Acquisition Partner (Production Staffing) - (21624)
The Bayport Production Staffing Team is currently recruiting for a Lead Talent Acquisition Partner. The Production Staffing Team hires high volumes of production candidates for the plant in Bayport, MN.
- In partnership with the Talent Acquisition Supervisor, the Lead Talent Acquisition Partner helps to develop and implement strategic initiatives for Production Staffing. This role will build relationships in order to create streams of candidates.
- This role will develop sourcing strategies to attract candidates from multiple sources including Online, Social, Job Centers, Community Organizations, Schools and Diverse Populations. This role requires the ability to form relationships, develop recruiting strategies, implement and maintain recruiting programs and delegate staff.
- This position provides recruitment, selection, placement support and direction to other Talent Acquisition Coordinators, Contractors and Other Support Staff.
- The individual in this role will manage multiple projects simultaneously while prioritizing work-based business demands.
- This position will help to establish and implement key metrics and benchmarks to drive business and staffing decisions.
- Proven experience leading recruiting strategies, preferably in a high-volume environment and/or in manufacturing or a related field
- Must have a 4 year degree from an accredited college/university
- Must possess the ability to hunt for talent and nurture relationships with candidates and candidate sources
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills (with peers, management, and external audience)
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Demonstrated ability to make metrics-driven decisions
- Strong business, product and customer knowledge
Bayport, MN US