IT Product Owner - (21841)
The purpose of the IT Product Owner Role with the IT Department of Renewal By Andersen is to consistently execute software delivery projects leveraging agile methodology standard practices. This role will act as a liaison between the development team and business, collaborating closely with both groups to ensure there is clear understanding of what features are needed in the product/application. Within IT, this role will be the "voice of the business" and will focus on maintaining and prioritizing the backlog to ensure the development team is working on stories that maximize business value and deliver consistent results that align to the broader IT strategy in order to better enable our retail network locations.
- Provide key expertise in regards to the purpose of product/project deliverables and effective execution. This requires a close relationship with the business, as well as a thorough understanding of the IT landscape and system interactions
- Act as the liaison between the development team and business on small-to-medium scaled products/projects, collaborating closely with both groups to ensuring there is clear understanding of what features are needed in the product/application.
- Define and prioritize the product backlog in order to streamline the execution of program priorities, while maintaining conceptual and technical integrity of the features or components, ensuring the IT product is built to align to the larger IT environment.
- Manage execution of development work throughout sprints so that business value is delivered to the client on a consistent basis.
- Execute end-to-end testing for the software to ensure effective delivery of high quality solutions for the product
- Effectively collaborates with developers & support team to promote re-use and development of consistent implementation processes.
- Manage the product’s budget and financials, including assisting with product/vendor licensing efforts and corporate governance & security processes.
- Understands the landscape of current technology, how trends will affect the product in the future, and how to communicate with technology teams and the business.
- Product Owner will provide guidance on work direction to developers based on how requirements are prioritized in product backlog.
- Bachelor's degree (Management Information Systems, Business Administration preferred)
- Must possess strong communication, leadership, and organization skills
- Experience with technology and ability to facilitate communication between bussiness and technical teams
- Experience with programming logic and relational database concepts and SQL.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in software delivery.
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in an agile environment (e.g. user stories, iterative development, etc.)
- A minimum of 2 years of Salesforce experience.
Cottage Grove, MN US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.