Silver Line by Andersen is the nation’s leading vinyl window and door manufacturer. In our Marion, Ohio facility, we are committed to producing exceptional windows and patio doors that enhance the home and improve the life of the homeowner. As well as, windows and patio doors that provide builders, architects and ultimately homeowners with energy efficient, low-maintenance solutions that add beauty and charm to any home. Silver Line is proud to be part of the Andersen brand, which shares values of excellence, integrity, innovation and partnership. ____________________________________________________________________________________
· Operate manufacturing equipment and use hand tools as required.
· Work in a safe manner and follow safe work practices and policies. Help ensure co-workers are working safely and following safety requirements.
· Support and participate in Employee Engagement activities.
· Follow defined clean-up times.
· Must follow and work to an established rate as defined by customer demand and Standardized Work.
· Participate in defining and improving standard work to improve quality windows for our customers
· Identify problems; communicate issues.
· Assist with training co-workers.
· Support a respectful workplace.
· Perform other duties across the plant as needed as directed by supervision or management.
· Perform housekeeping duties as needed.
· Assist and cover for other workers in different areas as needed.