Industrial/Process Engineer - (21639)
- Work closely with Supply Chain and Operations on Control Plans, Standard Work and Work Instructions for sustainability.
- WLM (Warehouse Labor Management) project knowledge: the development of and maintenance of WLM standards.
- Develop and complete intermediate level work plans for small projects and assignments including expense /capital estimates and cost/benefit analysis.
- Apply basic and advanced engineering analytical skills (Statistical Process Control (SPC), process capability, DMAIC, etc…) to resolve problems and to satisfy customer issues and requirements.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts in Initial Quality and internal quality for products or processes through the entire consolidation center.
- Lead cost reductions and yield improvements with delivery partners.
- Identify opportunities for error proofing processes and drive the implementation of solutions.
- Partner with ongoing product development team to implement and/or improve product packaging and handling.
- 4 year degree in Engineering (Industrial Engineering a plus)
- Experience in warehousing and logistics
- Strong project management skills
- Good understanding of Lean principles
- Knowledge of WLM (Warehouse Labor Management) systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to drive results
Menomonie, WI US