HR Business Partner, Sr. - (21652)
- Provides HR generalist support for one or more client business units, depending on complexity.
- Manages all aspects of employee relations, management consultation and organization design and planning for assigned client business units.
- Leads the planning, development & implementation of HR systems required for the success of a corporate-wide project or initiative.
- Assignments routinely deal with exceptions and more complex issues.
- Leads the planning, development & implementation of HR processes & programs.
- Advises management regarding HR policies & practices & their application. Ensures consistency between department & corporate practices; recommends changes or adaptations where appropriate & implements these changes.
- Deal with complex issues from start to finish on a regular basis with little assistance from Manager.
- Serve as primary resource for managers & employees in assigned area(s) for employee relations issues. Investigate & analyze individual situations & recommend appropriate action in each case. Interface with legal or other counsel, as required, to ensure employment law compliance.
- Serve as a coach/mentor to other Generalists or on complex employee relations issues, as required.
- Provide Organizational Development interface services across & within assigned business units. Recommends O.D. interface where appropriate; may conduct off-site team building, strategy or mission focused O.D. intervention.
- Master’s in I.R. &/or Bachelor’s degree with 10 or more years’ experience with increased levels of responsibility.
- Fully competent in the areas of employee relations, compensation, benefits, employee placement, performance management, management consulting, organizational design & project management.
- Well-developed interpersonal communication, writing & decision making skills.
- Ability to research information & analyze data, arrive at valid conclusions, make recommendations & plan of action.
- Complete knowledge of laws & regulations relating to all HR / employment functions.
Cottage Grove, MN US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.