This position provides Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) support to the organization while focusing on continuously improving Andersen Corporation's manufacturing processes.Qualifications
• Requires high school diploma or equivalent AND 3 years experience with writing, programming, and troubleshooting PLCs; OR technical Associate's degree.
• 2 years hands-on experience in industrial maintenance, mechanical, electrical, and electronic systems strongly preferred.
• Experience in design, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting or sequential processes strongly preferred.
• Must be able to read and interpret electronic drawings, schematics, CAD, blueprints, engineering drawings and sketches to determine problems and make appropriate repairs.
• Allen Bradley PLC programming knowledge required; Siemens PLC programming a plus.
• Must pass the 51 Qualification written exam as well as practical exam.