Manufacturing/Production Associate (Part-Time 2nd SHIFT) – Bayport, MN Plant (2017) - (21732)
Andersen is part-time hiring Manufacturing/Production Associates in our Bayport, MN plant. This is an ideal opportunity for students looking for evening work with a predictable schedule and great pay. No experience is needed to apply, but applicants must have a desire to work in a hands-on environment and the ability to learn while on the job.
SHIFTS: Part-time Manufacturing/Production Associates will work a straight second shift: Monday-Friday, 5:10PM-11:00PM.
COMPETITIVE WAGES: $16.50/hour is the starting wage for a part-time Manufacturing/Production Associate working a 2nd shift.
- Follow all safety practices and procedures in the plant. This includes ensuring co-workers are adhering to all safety requirements.
- Willingness to seek out additional roles and responsibilities within your department and expand knowledge regarding Andersen’s products.
- Produce high quality work that conforms to company standards.
- Ability to work as part of a team and assist co-workers when needed.
- Participate in on-the-job training initiatives and transfer skills learned into daily work.
- Follow company standards and procedures at all times.
- Punctuality and good attendance are required. This includes being ready to work when your shift begins.
- Maintain a positive attitude throughout employment.
- Support and participate in employee engagement activities.
- No previous experience in manufacturing or production is necessary.
- Desire to learn skills on the job in a fast paced environment.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical assessment that tests for ability to complete tasks related to position including: lifting, pulling, pushing, bending, and twisting.
- Willingness to cross-train on several operations within your department.
- Must possess problem solving, communication, teamwork and leadership skills.
- Dependability and punctuality.
- Ability demonstrate competency in safety, quality, initiative, teamwork, training, attitude and attendance.
Bayport, MN US