Supply Chain Analyst - (21716)
Renewal by Andersen is seeking Supply Chain Analysts at our Cottage Grove location to support growth initiatives. These positions are recognized as an expert in own area within the organization and requires depth and/or breadth of expertise. This role demonstrates mastery of continuous improvement tools and methodologies, and competency in larger project management. This position also leads high visibility, strategic projects and facilitates cross-functional projects/continuous improvement events including Kaizens, value stream mapping and process mapping.
- Analyze entire supply chain including logistics costs, materials and sources.
- Propose, implement and support cross functional, multi-site or high level business models to support in alignment with business strategy.
- Manage large cross functional projects across entire supply chain (Identify, develop and complete strategic level work plans) and facilitate large teams with explicit scope and objectives.
- Represent the supply chain on cross functional business unit teams and align project or process improvement goals with functional business objectives.
- Develops and delivers business plans or models for operations management and other Supply Chain Leaders.
- Define high risk or high level problems, collect data, analyze data, offer solutions, and implement to achieve the desired results.
- Advocate lean tools and other business processes such as kanban, spike tools, 5Y, Plan-Do-Check-Act, value stream mapping and A3 thinking.
Direction to Others:
- Coach others on understanding, analyzing, and interpreting data and information and the use of lean tools.
- Team leader on strategic projects and directs the work of others assigned to lead strategic and/or enterprise - wide supply chain improvements.
- 4 year degree in engineering, business, or technology and minimum of 5 years’ experience across multiple supply chain disciplines preferred.
- Demonstrates competency to coach others in ERP systems, data mining and data reporting.
- Advocates and coaches others on lean tools including Pull, 5Y, PDCA, kaizen facilitation, A3 thinking, and waste elimination.
- Builds strong working relationships with internal and/or external customers.
- Takes the initiative to solve customer problems and delivers what the customer is promised.
- Utilizes change management methodologies to drive organizational change.
- Expresses ideas effectively formally through sponsor presentations
Cottage Grove, MN US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.