Product Marketing Manager, Sr. - (21656)
- Lead a team of Product Managers in the development of strategic and tactical business plans for multiple product lines (new product development, feature enhancements, line extensions) focusing on satisfying customer requirements while meeting enterprise strategic and financial goals.
- Lead the implementation of these plans as part of a cross functional team. Own and drive the product lines financial results.
- Lead a team of Product Managers in the development of comprehensive business cases for multiple product lines within the framework of overall enterprise plans and strategies. Accountable for assigned product performance against targeted volume, market share and profit goals.
- Provide leadership as the Marketing representative on cross functional teams delivering new products or product enhancements though the stage gate approval process, specifically responsible for delivering the customer requirements, volume, pricing, and launch plans.
- Key delivery leader in the development of the enterprise portfolio strategy inclusive of positioning, features/options, pricing, warranty and services with a goal of achieving increased levels of customer satisfaction and enterprise financial value.
- Serve as delivery partner to segment marketing managers, supporting go-to-market strategies, product launches, communications and positioning associated with targeted customer segments.
- Support demand elements of Sales and Operations Planning process with forecasts and analysis for assigned product lines, ensuring inclusion of all relevant demand drivers; market conditions, trends, channel and trade factors, and promotions.
- Develop tools and processes to support product information needs of internal delivery partners, field sales, AW channel partners and trade customers.
- Provide industry and product line expertise to support the development of competitive intelligence related to other window and door manufacturers.
- Participate in field forums, shows, customer visits and other meetings to communicate portfolio and marketing programs as needed.
- Contribute to driving and participate in strategic and annual operating planning processes.
- Responsible for sound budgeting and expense management.
- Strong product marketing / marketing work experience (inclusive of product management & product analysis) and is considered a demonstrated marketing performer. Experience levels could range from 10 to 20 years of relevant progressive work experience depending upon specific work experiences and educational background.
- 4 year degree, with MBA strongly preferred
- Strong technical & analytical skills (either from formal education or through comparable work experiences)
- Strong strategic planning skills
- Must come into this level with demonstrated leadership in a cross-functional environment – capable of leading the largest, broadest scope and highest impact development initiatives.
- May be asked to manage both direct and indirect reporting relationships for key initiatives.
- Capable of effectively communicating to Senior Executives, Industry Events, Major Customers, Marketing Peers, etc – seasoned professional at presenting ideas and persuading to achieve desired results.
- Considered to have potential for future Director level or above positions
Cottage Grove, MN US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.