Senior Level Supply Chain Opportunities - (21701)
We are growing! Andersen Corporation currently has senior-level Supply Chain opportunities available at our Bayport Minnesota & Cottage Grove, Minnesota locations. These roles will support high-level supply chain projects throughout our operations. Individuals with Industrial Engineer backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Primary responsibilities of this position include:
- High focus on project management by driving resolutions of systemic business problems by planning, leading and directing significant projects that affect several areas of the supply chain
- Responsible for the performance of the assigned area in terms of Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost.
- Supervise and coordinate the development and communication of materials flow, information flow and inventory management for the plant
- Lead, direct, and participate in continuous improvement activities to accomplish plant business goals and objectives in terms of safety, quality, customer service, cost, and staff development.
- Provide linkage support resources such as Materials Management, Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering and Configuration Services, IT, Distribution, Transportation, and Consolidation Centers.
- Ensures coordination and integration of manufacturing and planning policies, processes and programs, including customer service and operational efficiencies, which support the Plant and Supply Chain Metrics
- Coach, train, support, and develop a team of flexible, multi-skilled staff in accordance with Andersen Corporation’s Lean principles, values, employee covenant, and strategic direction.
- Design and implement cost improvement business models across the supply chain that achieves strategic process improvements.
- Prepare forecast/budget production levels.
- Support corporate sourcing objectives and Supplier Management. Understand supplier capacity/capabilities constraints
- Requires ability to define problems, collect data, analyze data, offer solutions, and implement to achieve the desired results.
- Optimize around plan/source /delivery capabilities of our ERP tool.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business or equivalent
- Experience within a project management environment; PMP certification preferred, but not required
- Solid understanding of information systems that support supply chain and manufacturing operations.
- Must have demonstrated skills in written and verbal communication, facilitation and presentations
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, analytical and conceptual skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of information systems that support manufacturing operations within this position’s scope.
- Knowledge and skills in problem solving, analysis, communication, and opportunity identification
Bayport, MN US