Value Stream Manager - (21574)
Andersen Corporation is seeking a Value Stream Manager at our Garland, TX location. This position is responsible for managing and driving the process of continuous improvement for the value stream supply chain (procurement to delivery) and to deliver overall business results for assigned value stream. Assigned value stream is small and stable.
This position also ensures that assigned value stream is operated in accordance with Andersen Corporation’s values, employee covenant, and strategic direction.
- Deliver agreed to value stream results in the areas of safety, quality, customer service, costs and associate satisfaction/development.
- Define and communicate performance targets for safety, quality, customer service, costs and associate satisfaction/development with Value Stream team. Hold team accountable to those targets.
- Develop and implement plans to provide process improvement in key area defined above. Value stream improvement initiatives will be aligned with Lean Manufacturing principles and the manufacturing strategic plan.
- Establish an environment conducive to high levels of morale, associates satisfaction, and performance.
- Deliver performance to budget. Use participative approach in budgeting process.
- Ensure alignment of activities and resources within the value stream, and ensure cross-organization collaboration and associate involvement where appropriate.
- Acquire the appropriate people, technology, equipment and financial resources necessary to meet customer expectations and implement the business improvement plans.
- Provide coaching, information, ideas, feedback and encouragement to associates and managers to promote the growth and development of the value stream team.
- Support new process and product development and implementation.
- Participate in negotiations with suppliers regarding issues that impact the value stream: prices, quality, customer service, etc.
- Be highly visible to associates and create a safe environment for participation. Promote going to Gemba to solve problems and also promote hands-on, high involvement approaches to problem solving.
- Four year degree or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of supervisory or leadership experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of world-class (Lean, Safety, Quality, Manufacturing)
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
Garland, TX US