An Installer ensures work site set up, performs basic to routine window or door installations and removal, performs work site tear down and clean up of the entire job site in accordance with Renewal by Andersen’s guidelines.
Improving baseline competencies regarding product(s), window installation processes, techniques and general window competencies.
- Effectively prepares the job site for set up and tear down.
- Installs window and door products in accordance with Company standards and processes.
- Collaborates with the Lead Installer or the Field Technician throughout the installation project to maximize efficiencies, proper tear outs and installation techniques.
- Builds and sustains positive homeowner relations.
- Plans continual self-learning and development of skills.
- Assists in meeting or exceeding customer satisfaction and revenue dollars per period.
- Adheres to proper safety techniques.
- Builds and sustains positive co-worker relationships.
- Demonstrates self-leadership and accountability.
- Demonstrates responsible attendance and punctuality.
- Demonstrates work place flexibility.
- Continually improves processes.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Able to communicate with peers and homeowners.
- Able to organize tasks and jobs requirements.
- Proficient in the use of tools and equipment.
Requirements met as specified or demonstrated years of equivalent experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Trade school diploma/certificate desired.
- Two years general carpentry experience.
- Working knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Customer service experience desired.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.