Warehouse Associate - (21224)
Receives inbound material and stocks shelves in a timely manner to maintain the efficient flow of the business and inventory accuracy. Picks and loads outbound customer orders accurately to ensure customer satisfaction. Materials are moved and handled in manner that creates and maintains a safe work environment.
- Receive inbound material.
- Stock shelves.
- Label finished goods.
- Pull materials for customer orders.
- Load materials for customer orders.
- Utilize various types of equipment to handle products; i.e. forklift, pallet jacks, order pickers, walkie riders, tip carts.
- Perform PIT equipment checks and minor maintenance
- Read warehouse documents such as; receiving reports, loading and picking documents.
- Follows established safety and ergonomic procedures
- Identify and question potential issues on warehouse documentation.
- Work in an efficient and productive manner.
- Identify supplies needing replenishment
- Participate in 5S housekeeping
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
Must pass drug test and background check.
18 Years or older.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Organizational skills, detail oriented.
Ability to physically lift up to 100 pounds.
Basic knowledge of construction materials and tools
Apply basic math skills.
Forklift operation certification required.
Carlisle, PA US