CONTRACT- Human Resources Coordinator - (21189)
PURPOSE: The role supports Talent Acquisition by coordinating activities throughout the hiring process to ensure consistency and efficiency. This position is located in Lithia Springs, Georgia.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (Include but are not limited to):
- Process new hire information ensuring forms are complete and accurate, schedule New Hire Orientation
- Assist Talent Acquisition Partner in all aspects of recruitment including posting job requisitions, phone screens, pre-employment checks
- Support Talent Acquisition department through ordering supplies, job fair preparation, and compiling metrics/data for reporting purpose
- Create, manage and maintain Talent Acquisition events calendars and logistics
- Intake, administration, processing, and reporting for the Andersen employee referral program
- Assist in maintaining and updating recruiting forms in shared drive
- Assist with recruiting efforts by sorting and organizing resumes and applications
- Coordinates various associate meetings, including scheduling, invitations, room arrangements, lunches etc
- Assist in all aspects of recruiting/sourcing strategies and processes to support the hiring and business needs of the corporation
- Post positions internally and externally.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of new hire paperwork, folders, and packages
- Assist in updating applicant’s statuses and information in Taleo
- Assist in scheduling interviews. This includes confirming interviews with all applicants via electronic mail, IPad’s, etc.
- Participate in continuous improvement events as assigned by department manager
- Work flexible hours, shifts, and weekends when needed
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 6 months of experience supporting a HR/recruiting function or in an administrative support role.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, with team members and hiring managers at all levels of the organization and represent Andersen in a professional manner
- Ability to properly handle and manage confidential data and documentation
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel and other MS Office products
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and systemize own work independently to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Bilingual French/Creole, Vietnamese, Burmese required
Lithia Springs, GA US