Silver Line Building Products, LLC. is the nation’s leading vinyl window and door manufacturer. With 4,000 employees, and plants located in North Brunswick NJ, Lithia Springs GA, Marion OH and Lansing IL, we make windows that provide builders, architects, and home owners with energy efficient, low maintenance solutions that add beauty and charm to any home. This position is based in Lithia Springs, GA.
Do you have an interest in developing and leading a group of individuals?
Value Stream Team Leaders are responsible for leading the day-to-day operations of the production and warehouse employees. In addition, this role will act as a strategic business partner with shop floor employees and leadership. This position is a key position that uses lean principles including 5S, Standard Work and communication tools. This is an excellent position for individuals who have a strong interest or are open to entering into front line manufacturing leadership.
- Lead continuous improvement activities through effective associate involvement.
- Train and provide coaching to associates on all aspects of production roles, including: new hires, cross-training, safety practices and procedures, quality requirements and control plans, standard work, etc.
- Ensure Safety, Quality Delivery and Cost (SQDC) metrics are achieved
- Provide leadership in the areas, of communication, conflict resolution, process constraints and problem solving.
- Deploy, execute and train Lean Principles.
DIRECTION OF OTHERS:
- Provide training per standard work for Value Stream (production) Associates.
- Maintain audits as necessary (standard work, quality, safety, training matrix).