HR Business Partner - (21005)
Silver Line Building Products, LLC is the nation's leading vinyl window and door manufacturer. Our specific location has approximately 510 employees and is located in Marion, Ohio.
- Provide HR generalist support for one or more client business units, depending on complexity. Ensure the required planning, development, implementation and maintenance of HR practices and policies occurs for the success of the client's business unit(s).
- Manages all aspects of employee relations, management consultation and organization design and planning for assigned client business units.
- Leads the planning, development and implementation of HR systems required for the success of a corporate-wide project or initiative.
- Assignments routinely deal with exceptions and more complex issues.
- Advises management regarding HR policies and practices and their application
- Ensured consistency between department and corporate practices; recommends changes where appropriate and implements these changes.
- Deal with complex issues from start to finish on a regular basis with little assistance.
- Serve as primary resource for managers and employees in assigned area(s) for employee relations issues.
- Investigate and analyze individual situations and recommend appropriate action in each case.
- Interface with legal or other counsel as required to ensure employment law compliance.
- Serve as coach/mentor to other generalists or on complex employee relations issues.
- Provides organizational development interface services across and within assigned business units.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or similar discipline preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 2-3 year's experience in a related role.
Fully competent in the areas of employee relations, compensation, benefits, employee placement, performance management, management consulting, organizational design and project management.
Well developed interpersonal/communication, writing and decision making skills.
Ability to research information and analyze data, arrive at valid conclusions, make recommendations and plan of action.
Marion, OH US