· Operate manufacturing equipment and use hand tools as required.
· Work in a safe manner and follow safe work practices and policies. Help ensure co-workers are working safely and following safety requirements.
· Support and participate in Employee Engagement activities.
· Follow defined clean-up times.
· Must follow and work to an established rate as defined by customer demand and Standardized Work.
· Participate in defining and improving standard work to improve quality windows for our customers
· Identify problems; communicate issues.
· Assist with training co-workers.
· Support a respectful workplace.
· Perform other duties across the plant as needed as directed by supervision or management.
1. Perform housekeeping duties as needed.
2. Assist and cover for other workers in different areas as needed
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
· Ability to read a tape measure.
· High school diploma is preferred.
· Ability to read/write in English.
· Basic reading and math skills are preferred.
· Ability to lift 50- 75+ pounds. (Varies by position)
· Perform tasks requiring repetitive motion and stand for long periods.
· Possess communication, teamwork, problem solving, and leadership skills.
· Detail oriented.
· Be able to work overtime hours and Saturday as needed
1st Shift Hours - 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM- Monday - Friday
2nd Shift Hours - 4:00 PM - 12:30 AM - Monday - Friday
3rd Shift Hours - 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM – Monday-Saturday am
Location: 1780 Westfork Drive, Lithia Springs GA 30122