The best team is the winning team!
Be a Canvasser for Renewal by Andersen
Does your ideal job description include phrases like “sit behind a desk all day,” “languish in isolation” and “get up at the crack of dawn and get paid peanuts”?
If it does…you might want to skip this ad.
On the other hand, if you’d rather have a job that starts at a reasonable hour, lets you get outside, and pays you to talk to people from all over…keep reading, we’ve got a place for you.
We’re looking for enthusiastic and confident individuals to join our marketing team at Renewal by Andersen. If you’ve got a competitive team spirit, a sense of humor, and the chops for a sales and marketing career, we want you as a Canvasser.
As a Canvassing Associate, you’ll use those skills to help generate marketing leads and drive brand awareness by going out into the field, talking with homeowners about our windows and doors (and all the other good stuff that makes us one of the most respected names in the home improvement industry), and setting up appointments for design consults.
Our Canvassers are the backbone of our marketing efforts—the road to revenue starts with you. That’s why we’re looking for the best of the best. We’re not going to throw you to the wolves, either. After all, we WANT you to be good at this! We’ll PAY you to be good at this (excellent hourly wage PLUS commission)! We provide lots of training opportunities and you’ll have daily, weekly, and monthly goals to help guide your progress. You will also have an awesome supervisor whose goal is to help you be as successful as possible.
- Canvassing target-market areas
- Learning and delivering a pre-qualifying lead presentation to prospective homeowners
- Providing nightly reporting of leads/appointments and hours worked
- Completing necessary paperwork and email correspondence promptly
- Attending daily pre-shift meetings
- Maintaining constant communication with the call center
- Partner with the canvassing manager to ensure goals are consistently met