Licensed Electrician - (20823)
We are developing our facilities Maintenance Department to include a licensed electrician. Our company in New Jersey is comprised of locations with a total square footage of 1,064,000 square feet. The North Brunswick location is 823,000 square feet and the Middlesex location is 241,000 square feet in size. We have been in New Jersey for 23 years and have been a part of the Andersen family for 10 years.
The main responsibilities are as follows:
- To operate, troubleshoot, and maintain the plant utilities -electrical, water, sprinkler, compressed air, chilled water, waste water, HVAC, elevator, environmental and life safety systems.
- Maintain the building envelope and infrastructure in top working condition.
- Perform preventive maintenance on building envelope and infrastructure. To provide and suggest needed corrective maintenance to facilities equipment and building infrastructure, adding reliability to our systems.
- Inspect buildings and systems in operation, make corrections and recommendations to improve operations, lower costs and identify ways to improve equipment performance.
- To efficiently operate, troubleshoot, provide installation and maintenance services to standard and special facility equipment to control downtime/costs
- Electrical Construction - the installing, altering, repairing, planning, laying out electrical wiring, apparatus, or equipment for light, heat, power, or other purposes
- Responsible for prioritizing, directing /delegating or performing emergency/non-emergency work requests.
- Create missing documentation for equipment and systems, and update system prints.
- Assist with developing standard operating procedures.
- Assist with the training of electrical or mechanical, plumbing, welding, and HVAC training programs for facilities Technicians I and II.
- Provide electrical support for maintenance, engineering and production.
- Develop specific training for maintenance technicians.
- Provide technical support for new equipment purchases, revisions and electrical power distribution systems.
- Advanced skills in operating, troubleshooting and maintaining functions and components of 480V switchgear.
- New Jersey Class A Master license (with minimum of five (5) years’ experience in electrical distribution
- Excellent communication, organizational skills, results oriented and be able to work in a team environment
- Excellent reasoning, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills, including being self-directed
- Relevant experience: Master electrician, facilities electrician, maintenance electrician, industrial electrician
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Professional development
- Tuition reimbursement
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- An environment where collaboration is key
- Volunteer opportunities – on company time
- Training & career progression
Silver Line Building Products LLC is a leading manufacturer of vinyl windows and patio doors in North America. Based in New Jersey, Silver Line has manufacturing facilities throughout North America with over 4,000 employees: North Brunswick NJ, Lithia Springs GA, Marion OH and Lansing IL.
North Brunswick, NJ US