- Manage the In-Home Sales Representatives and Sales Support Representatives.
- Achieve annual sales and customer satisfaction goals for location.
- Coach and develop a sales team that meets objectives, cooperates on team basis, and learns from individual successes. Including sales ride-along visits with Sales Reps.
- Track sales metrics, monitor daily results, and analyze for corrective action.
- Develop annual sales goals for sales team, by territory and Sales Representatives.
- Conduct Sales meetings that include plan reviews and role playing
- Conducts one-on-one meetings with Sales Representatives to review sales activity results and establish corrective plans as needed.
- Teach our sales process by modeling the core behaviors.
- Provide communication and clarity around our sales process system.
- Establish an environment where all customers and employees are treated with dignity and respect.
- Deliver On-going Training
- Hold Sales contests
- Conduct a formal performance review annually with each Sales Representative.
- Participate, as a team member, with other managers in providing best operational results.
- Work with marketing to maximize marketing expense to generate sufficient inquiry/lead/appointment rate.
- Establish and maintain sales budget.
- Participate as a team member with the Leadership Team to insure alignment to organizational goals and direction.