If you are an enthusiastic and confident individual who is looking for an opportunity to help build a neighborhood marketing/sales team with a stable, highly regarded company, join our team at Renewal by Andersen! We are seeking a part-time contract Talent Acquisition Specialist to assist the Neighborhood Marketing Manager in generating new candidates for our Neighborhood Marketing teams. As a part-time contract Talent Acquisition Specialist with Renewal by Andersen, you will be responsible for the overall sourcing of applicants and top talent to support the recruitment efforts of the Talent Acquisition Department. The Talent Acquisition Specialist utilizes various social media, job boards, and other recruitment tools/resources to source for hard-to-fill positions and to encourage a diverse talent pool.
Job Responsibilities Qualifications
As a part-time contract Talent Acquisition Specialist with Renewal by Andersen, you must have a positive attitude; a high energy level; excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills; you must be punctual, professional, easygoing, and results-oriented, and you must be able to think of creative ways to source people. You must also have strong problem-solving, time-management, organizational, assessment, and evaluation skills.
Additional requirements of the part-time contract Talent Acquisition Specialist include:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of recruitment, HR, or sourcing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Experience with Taleo or similar applicant tracking systems
- Ability to source candidates utilizing social media and online resources
- Ability to collaborate with both internal and external business partners at all levels
- Aptitude for tracking labor trends and metrics
- Able to work both independently and on a team
- Strong computer skills including high level of competency with Microsoft Office