Showroom Representative/Lead - (20765)
To convert showroom inquiries into sales appointments & provide basic Company Owned Retail Operations marketing support while working in the showroom. This position would be located in our Roseville, MN Showroom.
QualificationsHigh school diploma or equivalent; post-high school education preferred Customer Service experience required Intermediate computer/data entry skills Detail oriented Demonstrated interpersonal, listening and questioning skills Customer focused, results oriented, strong work ethic Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrentlyAbility to lift 20 poundsAbility to manage multiple tasksEvent/Retail Marketing experience preferred Leadership/Coaching experience required
- Question & listen to customers; identify the customer's wants, needs, set agenda to obtain desired results, ensure that all homeowners are able to meet for reasonable amount of time; solicit assistance from other team resources as appropriate to ensure customer is served appropriately. Obtain and input all essential appointment information correctly.
- Provide information to customers regarding RbA products and the sales process. Guide customers through the showroom; determine to what extent we can help them; follow the RbA Methodology for obtaining/setting a sales appointment. Fulfill appointment conversion goals within stated guidelines
- Assume responsibility, including follow-up, for all problem resolution and customer satisfaction within your responsibility and authority. Respond to customer inquiries for information and/or service in a timely and accurate
- Maintain showroom environment, including stocking and preparing marketing literature, stocking supplies and samples; maintain displays; Assist in the execution of showroom events and/or local events.
- Provides timely tracking and entering of marketing data into corporate database (i.e. sweepstakes, leads, etc)
- Assists in researching and confirming events where RbA products and services can be showcased with the sole purpose of creating exposure and generating qualified leads
- Train and provide work direction to Showroom Representatives and coordinate appropriate staffing and schedules for the showroom
- Host, promote and track monthly showroom events. Maintain weekly participation in social media outlets to drive local market awareness and traffic to the showroom.
Roseville, MN US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.