Installation Supervisor - (20734)
PURPOSE: Manages the installation process to ensure Homeowner delight while focusing efforts to meet and/or exceed budget expectations. Ensure that installation process associates are prepared and able to deliver flawless installation and service the first time.
- Ensure homeowner delight, as measured through customer satisfaction surveys, by training and coaching associates on technical capabilities and customer service. Research and/or develop new processes to increase efficiency and Homeowner satisfaction. Occasionally visit Homeowner work sites to audit existing and new processes.
- Meet or exceed Homeowner expectations on the timing of installation processes by having a capable workforce available to meet demand fluctuations. Lead the recruiting efforts as needed to meet workforce requirements.
- Meet or exceed planned margins and revenue dollar goals by having a capable workforce and using outsourcing as appropriate. Work closely with the Sales and Customer Process functions to ensure resources are aligned, in a proactive manner, with demand fluctuations.
- Lead the safety initiates of the installation process associates to ensure safe practices are in place and are followed. Ensure that all regulatory required training is completed as appropriate. Participate as a team member on the Twin Cities CORO Safety Committee.
- Ensure that all regulatory procedures and/or requirements impacting the installation process are met.
- Supervise installation process associates including performance planning, fostering open communication and answering team concerns and questions.
- Participate, as a team member, with the local CORO Leadership Team, to ensure alignment and open and timely communication.
- Manage independent contractors (including contracts, selection and training) to insure that appropriate installation process capacity exists.
- Work directly with Homeowners to resolve installation process issues.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Four year degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 7 years of work experience in the home improvement or other closely related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of direct supervision experience.
- Previous customer service experience, especially win/win problem solving and conflict resolution skills required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of applicable building codes and construction techniques.
- Previous work experience recruiting and managing independent contractors.
- Ability to work and lead in a team environment.
- Basic financial knowledge. Previous P&L responsibility helpful, but not required.
Roseville, MN US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.