Retail Service Representative - (20742)
- Performs data entry level clerical work related to Renewal by Andersen company owned retail locations sales and service, of limited complexity and variety.
Perform administrative tasks associated
Answers telephone; determines nature of business and directs individuals to appropriate information.
Sorts, alphabetizes and files correspondence, forms, records, reports and other materials according to filing systems.
Searches records and files for specific data.
Post entries in books of account, ledgers or other record keeping logs
Performs routine typing or word processing of materials, including lists, envelopes and form letters
Coordinates mailing, copying and other administrative projects
Maintains stock levels of supplies & brochures
General knowledge of products/services
General knowledge of customers/delivery partners.
May perform routine special orders/requests.
Works under regular supervision, following instructions and procedures that are well defined, but may require the exercise of some judgment in application
Serve as a department project team member.
General knowledge of technical and business tools.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience.
- Basic word processing and spreadsheet skills
- Ability to develop and establish good interpersonal relationships.
- Demonstrates ability to work and contribute in a team environment.
- Good phone etiquette and verbal/writing skills.
- Customer orientation
- Flexibility & positive outlook
- Listening skills
- Detail orientation
Boston, MA US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.