Talent Acquisition Specialist - (20620)
Provides recruitment, selection, placement and retention support and direction to assigned business units.
Provide consultative support to management in the development of recruitment/staffing plans/programs to achieve business labor goals. Assignments deal with both routine and complex issues.
- Maintains effective working relationships with all levels of company management to ensure staffing coverage of human resource needs.
- Develops and implements recruiting/sourcing strategies and processes to support the hiring and business needs of the corporation. Coordinates the development of recruitment advertising.
Interviews candidates and with minimal supervision has authority to extend and negotiate hiring decisions, in some situations, and makes recommendations regarding candidates to hiring managers and HR Generalists for regular exempt and nonexempt positions.
Develops, generates, and uses quarterly staffing summary reports to enhance existing processes.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of staffing/recruiting experience
- Self motivated with very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong personal computer skills using spreadsheet, word processing, and HRIS applications.
- Understanding of state, federal and EEO regulations regarding hiring practices
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze tradeoffs of external selections and internal development.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
Cottage Grove, MN US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.