Production Associate/Warehouse Worker Opportunities - (20502)
Silver Line Building Products, LLC is the nation’s leading vinyl window and door manufacturer. It is a subsidiary of the Andersen Corporation brand that has continued to deliver on its principles of excellence, integrity, innovation and partnership for over 100 years. Our location is in North Brunswick, NJ.
Operate manufacturing equipment and use hand tools to assemble windows.
- Work in a safe manner and follow safe work practices and policies.
- Participate in defining and improving standard work to improve quality windows for our customers
- Identify problems; communicate issues.
- Support a respectful workplace.
- Perform other duties across the plant as needed as directed by supervision or management.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age to work.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Ability to read/write in English is preferred.
- Basic reading and math skills are preferred.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds is required.
- Perform tasks requiring repetitive motion and standing for long periods of time.
- Possess communication, teamwork, problem solving, and leadership skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Previous experience in these jobs helpful: factory workers, machine operators, welders, saw cutters, construction workers, maintenance workers, general laborers, repairmen, dishwashers, cooks, waiters and waitresses, mechanics, cashiers, retail workers, warehouse workers
1st and 2nd Shift $11.00 hourly
3rd Shift $12.00 hourly
North Brunswick, NJ US