Field Technician II - (20542)
Provides superior customer service on RbA products.
- Analyzes customers situations, determine corrective action to be taken, and verify that the action taken has fixed the situation.
- Interfaces with customer in a respectful manner, giving the customer the information and explanations that are helpful in understanding the situation and corrective action; Remains focused on customer’s issues and concerns; responding to requests in a thorough and timely manner.
- Self-manages assigned work schedules and work orders; set priorities and schedule appointments with customer. Is dependable & punctual in meeting commitments to co-workers and customers.
- Completes and submit required paperwork that is neat, accurate, and thorough; ensure that all paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
- Keep team members (sales, CSRs, other service reps, management, etc.) informed as needed of customer interactions & actions taken.
- Follows established Renewal processes, making recommendations for process improvement. Keeps current on RbA product & installation process changes. Recommends, and may write, technical tips for Renewal installation or service. Helps maintain an updated service procedure manual.
- Coaches, trains & supports service team members; looks for opportunities to learn from others & to develop/teach others as needed.
- Maintains prescribed vehicle stock levels and ensures material is available to perform on-site service work; maintain clean & organized vehicle.
- Keeps service area neat and organized. Inventory service stock area of warehouse; request material replenishment as needed. Provide detailed information to CSRs.
- Portrays a professional appearance with clothing, vehicle, and personal actions on-site.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma.
- 2 to 3 years experience with window installation preferred
- Work experience with basic construction techniques; good knowledge of basic construction and building materials; knowledge of the terminology of the industry.
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills; strong listening & empathy skills
- Demonstrated ability to confidently handle confrontation/conflicts using a tactful and diplomatic approach; Ability to maintain perspective under demanding conditions.
- Diagnostic skills: assessment, problem solving and decision making
- Organizational skills for managing work schedules, job priorities, and stock levels.
- Basic math skills; legible writing.
- Initiative; ability to work independently. Flexibility; Willingness to work variable work schedules
Fairfax, VA US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.