Temporary Field Tech I/II - (20419)
Purpose: Provide superior field support on RbA products by performing service.
- Service and repair previously installed RbA products; Analyzes customers situations, determine corrective action to be taken and verify the action has fixed the situation is as efficient and cost effective manner as possible; keep team members informed as needed of customer interactions and actions taken
- Follows established Renewal processes, making recommendations for process improvement; keeps current on RbA product and installation process changes; recommends, and may write, technical tips for Renewal installation or service; helps maintain an updated service procedure manual
- Keeps service area neat and organized; inventory service stock area of warehouse; request material replenishment as needed; provide detailed information to Customer Service Representatives.
- Completes and submits required paperwork that is neat, accurate, thorough, and completed in a timely manner; portrays a professional image with clothing, vehicle, and personal actions within the home; provides a high level of customer satisfaction
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 to 3 years experience with window installation preferred
- Work experience with basic construction techniques; good knowledge of basic construction and building materials; knowledge of the terminology of the industry.
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills; strong listening & empathy skills
- Demonstrated ability to confidently handle confrontation/conflicts using a tactful and diplomatic approach; Ability to maintain perspective under demanding conditions.
- Diagnostic skills: assessment, problem solving and decision making
- Organizational skills for managing work schedules, job priorities, and stock levels.
- Basic math skills; legible writing.
- Initiative; ability to work independently. Flexibility; Willingness to work variable work schedules
Boston, MA US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.